before you proceed:
1. Items over 100 years old cannot be taken out of India without the permission
of the Director General, Archaeological Survey of India, Janpath, New Delhi 110
2. By registering to use our Live Bidding Module or by using any of its features,
‘Conditions of Sale’ as elucidated on the website and in the printed catalogue.
3. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to restrict or terminate
your right to use this module or any part of this website.
4. You are solely responsible for any and all uses of your account, through any
action, anywhere on this website, whether unauthorized or authorized by you, thru
implied or explicit consent on your part, to transact on your behalf as agent or
5. It is your responsibility to keep your account information and password confidential
and if you feel your account could be, or has been misused, or compromised, please
contact us immediately.
6. We are in no way responsible for any transmission or communication, or the lack
thereof, over the internet between your device and our servers.
7. We do not guarantee that network connections to our servers will remain stable
at all times and we will not be liable for any loss due to your inability to use
the Live Bidding Module for any reason whether directly or indirectly within our
purview. In addition, you also accept that Art & Antique Decor (DBA Todywalla
Auctions), directly or indirectly, by itself or through its agents is in no way
responsible for any loss due to your use of this module or any part of this website.
8. Bids placed by you through this Live Bidding Module are a contract between you
and Art & Antique Decor (DBA Todywalla Auctions) and you are governed solely
by the ‘Terms & Conditions’ and the ‘Conditions of Sale’ for each auction.
You undertake that you have read, understood and accept, unconditionally, the ‘Terms
of Use’, the ‘Terms & Conditions’ and the ‘Conditions of Sale’.